Yes as I mentioned, I ponned school today. Aww. That was my first time. =x Met Xian at around 12.30 then went to Polyclinic. Damn suay lor. The consultant time was sth to 1pm, then 2pm to sth again. When we reach there it was around 1pm, so had to wait for 2pm. Went to walk around tm and xian bought a notebook for Cards 'n' Such. Ex lor. Rich kia. Went to Poluclinic again. Was abit nervous. Had to tell lies you see. I lied abt some cramps and got my m.c, easy work! Haha. Met Jan and Jasmine before to band. Band orientation actually. Played some games and erm. Nvm. Haha/
I still cant believe I pon school lah. Lol. Missed lotsa stuff but nvm. I'm really tired of studying. Damnit. =x
beautiful day, in bliss :)
8:45 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand